die radwerkstatt – Services
- Spare parts – sourcing and sales
- Technical modifications
- Bead blasting/paint stripping, painting, chrome plating, powder coating
We buy and sell pre-owned bicycles
We service every pre-owned bike we sell. A free check within one month of purchase is included. Owner/operator Willi Kasyk’s passion for collecting classic racing bicycles has given him a unique network of sources for rare bikes and parts in Austria and abroad
die radwerkstatt is always happy to track down a collector’s item for you. Tell us what you’re looking for and let us advise you.
die radwerkstatt – Our services
- Advice for all cyclists, whether you use your bicycle daily or only occasionally, for fun or as a sport.
- Detailed cost estimates.
- Service and repairs on all bicycles, all ages, all brands – racing, mountain, trekking, city, e-bikes, carbon fiber bikes, single-speeds, children’s bikes, bikes for everyday riding, bikes for pros.
- Annual tune-up.
- Minor repairs completed within one hour whenever possible.
- Maintenance and major repairs within 3 business days.
- Modifications, no matter how complex.
- Bead blasting/paint stripping, painting, chrome plating, powder coating.
- We source and sell any and all spare parts.
- We buy and sell pre-owned bikes.
die radwerkstatt – Services in detail
- Check and replace brake shoes and pads
- Replace brake cables and Bowden cables
- Bleed and replace fluid in disc/hydraulic brakes
- Modify and replace brakes and entire brake systems
- Lubricate calipers, levers and springs
- Adjust/align dropout, hanger, shifters, derailleur, sprockets
- Replace shift cables and Bowden cables
- Inspect chain for wear using a chain measurement gauge
- Adjust internal-gear hubs
- Convert to single-speed
- Convert from single-speed to up to eight-gear hub
- Visual inspection of frame and fork
- Align frame and fork
- Optimize saddle position
- Grind seat post
- Regrind or insert sleeve into pedal thread and derailleur hanger
- Dismantle, clean, grease and assemble bottom bracket and stem
- Rethread bottom bracket and stem
- Convert handlebars: racing, sports or bull horn
- Wrap handlebar tape
- True (straighten) wheels
- Modify/replace wheels
- Spoke/re-spoke hubs and rims
- Glue tubular tires
- Polish aluminum and chrome components and weathered
- Replace missing, rusted or broken screws, nuts, etc.
- Service suspension forks, suspension systems and shocks
- Adjust height and angle of handlebars and saddle
- Wash your bike
- Clean and grease chain, cog set and entire drivetrain
- Install and calibrate speedometer and replace batteries
- Convert to halogen light or hub dynamo
- Fix cottered cranks, change cotter pins
- Check tire pressure